Ice Fishing on Spray Lakewith Wapati Sports Outfitters
- Comfortable heated huts for your warmth and enjoyment
- Guide, ice fishing equipment and instruction all included
- Provincial Fishing License is not included in trip cost ($34.63 for Out-of –Country, $33.66 for Canadian residents)
- Approximately 4 hour trip (NOT including driving time)
- Hot chocolate, hot apple cider or coffee & hot lunch provided
- One guest fishing $450 + Alberta fishing license + GST
- Two guests fishing (either 2 adults or 1 adult, 1 child) $450 + Alberta fishing license for each guest 16years and over + GST
- Three or more guests fishing $195 each + Alberta Sports Fishing License + GST
- $95 per child 7-15 years of age (no Fishing license required) + GST
Dog Sledding on Spray Lakewith Snowy Owl Dog Sled Tours
- Comfortable handcrafted sleds are equipped with beautiful, warm Pendleton wool blankets, custom wind and water resistant sled bags along with luxurious 4 inch upholstery inside.
- Sleds carry 2 adults, either riding or driving with an instructor or a maximum of 3 adults per sled following safely behind their instructors.
- Cozy campfires, delicious hot beverages and tasty snacks are provided on every tour.
- Many opportunities to interact and cuddle with our adorable, healthy, well-groomed husky teams!
- Two hour tour $136/adult + GST starting at Spray Lake at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm.
- Four hour tour $344/adult + GST starting at Spray Lake at 9am or 1pm.
- All tours start with informative 30-minute pre-tour introduction and instruction.
If you wish to stay at Mount Engadine Lodge and add one of the above trips to your stay, please email us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org .