Truly one of the most unique accommodations in Kananaskis, our Glamping Tents are a must try for anyone looking to experience the Alberta Rockies. With no in-room telephones, computer jacks or televisions to divert your attention, the Glamping Tents are just rustic enough to feel like you’re out there, while still providing all the creature comforts to enhance your stay.
Glamping Tent features include:
- Inclusive dining experience – breakfast, packed-lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Beautiful mountain, valley, and forest views (keep an eye out for wildlife also enjoying our shared spaces!)
- King-size bed with pillow top mattress (can be split into two twins)
- Full pull-out couch
- Full ensuite bathroom with hot showers
- Private patio and deck
- Chandelier and hardwood floors
- Gas fireplace
- Canvas walls
- Electrical outlets to charge devices
- Convenient trail access to enjoy all the beauty Kananaskis has to offer
- Available year-round — even in winter!
Not sure what to expect? Read about the experiences of recent travellers and prepare for your next Glamping adventure.