Be among the first guests to enjoy Mount Engadine Lodge’s newest accommodation options: our luxurious Glamping Tents. Combining our renowned dedication to our guests’ comfort with unrivaled access to the meadow that stretches at the foot of the Lodge, the Glamping Tents elevate your camping experience to new heights.
Experience the majesty of the Spray Valley Provincial Park within our fully-furnished tents, stocked with premium linens, and 100% natural toiletries, provided by our partners, Rocky Mountain Soap Company. With no in-room telephones, computer jacks or televisions to divert your attention (though those are always available in the main lodge, just a short distance away), the Glamping Tents are just rustic enough to feel like you’re out there all on your own, while still providing all the creature comforts to enhance your stay.
Join us for these exciting new accommodations, featuring:
- Inclusive dining experience – breakfast, packed-lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Beautiful views overlooking the serene meadow and creek (keep an eye out for wildlife also enjoying our shared spaces!)
- One bedroom with king-size bed (can be split into two twins)
- Full pull-out couch
- Full ensuite bathroom
- Private patio and deck
- Chandelier and hardwood floors
- Gas Fireplace
- Available year-round — even in winter!