Looking for a budget-friendly lodge experience? Go rustic with our Yurt! Includes an all-inclusive dining experience (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner) and full access to common areas in the lodge.
You’ll get all the comforts, views, cozy decor and mountain camaraderie we’re famous for – with a no-frills place to rest your head at night.
Perched atop the meadow, you’ll enjoy some of the best views on the property – watch out for wildlife! Enjoy access to complimentary snowshoes, yak-tracks and fat bikes.
- Includes All-Inclusive Dining
- Main Lodge Access Provided, including public sink and basin use
- Open Year-Round – even in Winter (Propane Heater)
- Pillows, Linens, Blanket provided. In winter, guests must bring winterized sleeping bags
- Sleeps up to 4 People
- Bunk Beds
- Pet Friendly
- “Campsite Experience” – no plumbing or shower facilities, no electricity
- 7 minute walk from main lodge