Personal and Anonymous data we may collect
We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit
We may receive data indirectly from third parties such as analytics providers like Google, advertising networks such as Facebook, search information providers such as Bing, as well as providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as PayPal, Stripe and Apple Pay.
Our company collects personal identification data that you provide directly to us (for example by voluntarily completing forms on our site, making a purchase, using our website via your browser’s cookies, or by sending us emails), including name, email address, phone number, etc.
We may collect the following categories of personal data:
1. Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us.
2. Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details.
3. User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services.
4. Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
5. Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How we may use your personal data
Our Company collects your data so that we can process your order and manage your account. We may also use your data to email you with special offers on products and other services we think you might like.
We will retain your shopping history and use details of the products you have previously purchased to make suggestions to you for other products which we believe you will also be interested in.
We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We may use your Personal data to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by going to:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
How we may share your personal data
If necessary, we may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
1. Service providers that we use to support our business and help provide our services to you, including, but not limited to, third-parties that host our Website, assist us to verify your identity, perform website and platform maintenance, risk assessments, and security, perform data and web analytics, provide databases, IT services, customer service, payment platforms and credit card processing, communication services, and email services.
2. Professional advisers in order to operate our business such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, financial, auditing, and accounting services.
3. Taxing authorities, such as the Canada Revenue Agency and other authorities acting as processors based in Canada, and other applicable countries, who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
4. When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
5. Law enforcement agencies, courts, supervisory authorities, regulatory bodies and certain other third-parties, to the extent that we are permitted or required to do so by law, or in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, or in the interests of national security, or to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data we process about you.
However, no transmission of information via the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Data, in using this website you acknowledge that there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control and accordingly, the security, integrity and privacy of data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be guaranteed.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
The safety and security of your Personal Data also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for choosing a secure password and keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your login or account credentials with anyone and keep your account information secure. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards, where information will be available to other users of the Website. If you believe that your access credentials or Personal Data have been compromised, please contact us immediately.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Once the time expires, your data is securely disposed of.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this data indefinitely without further notice to you.
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Finally, should you feel it necessary, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Functionality Cookies – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising Cookies – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other websites